Alright, let's get started.
Please complete the contact form for prices and information.
Measure Twice, Cut Once
Proper quilt preparation will save time, money and frustration. Please see the tips below to prepare your quilt top.
Proper Quilt Preparation:
- Press your quilt top and backing thoroughly before folding neatly.
- When seaming your backing, be sure to remove all selvages.
- If the top or backing is directional please pin a note at the top of both the quilt and backing fabric.
- Do not baste or pin your quilt layers together.
- Clip all loose threads from back and front of quilt top.
- Your backing and batting must be a minimum of 4” larger than your quilt top on all four sides (that's at least 8" added to both sides) for edge-to edge quilting.
- Your backing and batting must be a minimum of 6” larger than your quilt top on all four sides (that's at least 12" added to both sides) for custom quilting.
- Be aware that fullness and puckers which have been pieced in, may not be quilted out (but I will do my best).